Single Plane VCL
- Enables realistic interactive demonstration of the relationship between table movement, table height, and c-arm angulations.
Shows the best c-arm angles to visualise different aspects of coronary anatomy.
Instant feedback helps re-enforce radiographic knowledge of coronary artery anatomy through real-time visualisation and identification of the 3D anatomical models.
- Potential radiation dose reduction for both staff and patients through possible reduction in screening time and improvement in radiological technique.
- May increase procedure efficiency.
- Can lead to increased patient throughput.
- Full interactive control of C arm and floating top table.
- True radiological anatomical orientation presented on frontal monitor.
- Real-time display of c arm angulations plus common views (Cranial, Caudal, LAO, RAO Spider, PA, PA Cranial, PA Caudal, etc).
- Dual interactive modes: "Screening Disabled" and "Screening Enabled".
- Add and remove anatomical models in real time.
- Realistic coronary artery anatomy models demonstrate the LMS, Cx, LAD, RCA & PDA.
- "Lesion Painter" allows interactive deformation of the Coronary artery mesh to generate stenoses.